Project objective: increasing the professional competences of VET trainers and teachers (employers educating students) and enabling them to provide high-quality training based on learning in the workplace (WBL) and dual education (DL).
Program: Erasmus +, KA2, Strategic partnership in vocational education and training
Coordinator : JUD.DOLJ SCHOOL INSPECTORATE (Romania)
1. EDUNET – Romania
2. OLT TEACHING HOUSE HOUSE – Romania
3. The Centre for Craft Support, Dual and Vocational Training in Poznań – Poland
4. OFFICIAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY AND SERVICES OF ZARAGOZA -Hiszpania
5. BEST INSTITUTE FOR VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND PERSONNEL TRAINING
GMBH – Austria
6. IHK- PROJEKTGESELLSCHAFT MBH – Niemcy
Term: October 2018 – September 2020
Target groups: VET trainers and teachers (employers educating students)
· Mariusz Kubiak
· Izabela Kossowska
· Łukasz Szymaniak
· Małgorzata Waszczuk-Szynka
· Renata Rasińska – trainer and external advisor
At the proposal of the project leader and with the consent of all its partners, the National Agency
issued a decision to extend the project implementation until January 31, 2021.
This project (project No. 22018-1-RO01-KA202-049191) has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.